Our Mission Statement
We support global economic equality at the individual level because this equality is a basis for a more peaceful and equitable world. We leverage full inclusion, core competence, and mutual support. While others feed, clothe, and house the hungry, the naked, and the homeless – today; we leverage full inclusion, mutual support, and competency development to empower the helpless of today to be the helpers of tomorrow.
KeelWorks has no religious or political affiliation. Learning requires perspective, and diversity breeds perspective. Rich and the poor, intellectually advantaged and intellectually challenged: every learner brings value.
The world is full of people who could achieve, but do not. We have a recipe and a process to support change. KeelWorks can change the world by leveraging competency development, community support, and networked intelligence.
What We Believe
- Unrealized human potential is everyone’s loss.
- We define who we are, not circumstances, or other people.
- Everyone wants to learn.
- Every learner is gifted.
- Together, we can do anything.
KeelWorks Foundation History
KeelWorks was formed in the state of Washington (USA) on the 21st of December, 2008. KeelWorks has been supporting upward mobility for eight years. We have never charged a fee for service. Our volunteers are learning while developing the KeelWorks program. Short hours and changing participants yields glacial progress; we need to mature our fundraising to support professional development. We need volunteers to support fund raising.
- Honesty: Transparency, integrity, and a commitment to truth.
- Competence: The basis for individual empowerment.
- Diversity: More perspective, more power.
- Community: Mutual trust and networked intelligence for the greater good.
- Leadership: Empowering a voice and a conscience for every person in our community.